Sunday 12 February 2012

Welcome :)


Welcome to the Caja De La Memoria blog!
Here is the place to find out all about my favourite supplies, new ranges and see sneak peaks of upcoming products - as well as general information on all areas of life.
As an introduction, my name is Kati, and I am the creator of all Caja De La Memoria scrapbooks. I've been scrapbooking for several years, and after great success locally, am now offering my products to an International audience.
After spending the days dog-training, I love to relax with a pile of papers, buttons, ribbons, embellishments...There's just something about putting together a design that will help people to remember their absolute favourite memories.

So, stay tuned for more news and information, and don't be afraid to comment and say hi, or suggest your own product themes!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More