Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tuesday's To-Do List

After a busy day, I'm finally starting to unwind. I've got to prepare for new clients tomorrow, but I'm somehow sat here at half past midnight posting cute pictures on Tumblr...it's addictive!

If you want to see, check me out at www.cajadelamemoria.tumblr.com - It's mainly a collection of pictures and inspirations which prompt me to write here. Plus some banter with friends and fellow workers!


It's definitely time to go to sleep, though, before I end up like this monkey - cute as it is!

Tomorrow I'll be buying supplies, preparing for new clients and going on a train journey - and no doubt doing some baking and posting my finds and thoughts, too.

Don't be afraid to let me know what you're doing - and sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More